Girl Scouts of Colorado

Do I have to take my camper to my primary care physician for their overnight camp physical?

You can go to your primary care or any other doctor who is able to complete the physical for your child to complete this form. If your insurance does not allow for a physical in the time you need it, you can get a sports physical from a pharmacy.

The physical must be within 24 months of the final day of your camper's session. This is a requirement of our childcare license and our American Camp Association Accreditation.

Did you find this article helpful?