Girl Scouts of Colorado

Immunizations and Summer Camp

What is required for immunizations at overnight camp?
State of Colorado Childcare licensing and our Accreditation through the American Camp Association require that we have a copy of your child’s immunization record on file. We can only accept the official State of Colorado Immunization form. We have provided a blank copy of this form for you in your CampInTouch account. Any other form, including “My Charts”, will not be accepted.

What if my family takes an exemption?
Your family can take a personal, medical, or religious exemption. If this is the case, the State of Colorado form must be completed with the exemption marked and signed by the child’s guardian.

What types of signatures are accepted on an immunization record?

The signature of a doctor, nurse, or school administrator is valid.

Did you find this article helpful?